2022 started in the Metropolitan Washington DC Area with a BIG snow storm that dropped 12 inches of snow in this part of Maryland. This gave some much needed time at home for reflection on 2021 and preparing for 2022.
The Westmoreland Group continues to be a source of great pride and achievement for me and my family and we know the best is yet to come. We are (as always) looking forward to 2022 and many many many great things to come!
The Westmoreland Group made some significant business advancement in 2021, and here are the highlights.
1. Continued Subcontract at the Office of Naval Research (ONR)
2. SeaPortNxG Prime Contract Awarded
3. Continued Subcontract at National Science Foundation (NSF)
4. New Employee at Office of Naval Research (Senior Research Analyst)
5. SBA 8(a) Certification Application Submitted
6. The Westmoreland Group Masks
7. Security Consulting Firm Partnership Established
8. Inaugural Georgia Tech Alumni Association Golf Tournament
9. Community Service Opportunities with Prime Contractors
10. 35th Annual Mustang Cup Golf Tournament